The Mid-Continental Association of Food & Drug Officials (MCAFDO) is a regional affiliate of the Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO).
MCAFDO is comprised of food, drug, and consumer product safety officials, and associate members from the states of Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
The purpose of this regional organization is to:
- Improve communication and cooperation within the local, state, and federal programs
- Promote the development and enforcement of uniform food, drug, and consumer protection laws
- Recruit new members and increase association activities each year
- Work with AFDO to draft resolutions, policies, and model legislation affecting the public and the industry
- Develop support from AFDO for regional objectives to provide a effective voice on the national level for MCAFDO members
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments. We welcome your feedback.